5 minutes minutes
- 1 teaspoon superfine sugar/1 sugar cube
- 2 to 3 dashes Angostura Bitters
- 60ml Knob Creek Rye Whiskey
- Orange and cherry, to garnish
- Place sugar in an Old Fashioned glass.
- Douse with bitters and add a few drops of water.
- Add whiskey and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add several large ice cubes and stir rapidly with a bar spoon to chill.
- Garnish, with a slice of orange and a cherry.
Angostura Aromatic Bitters 20cl
20cl / 44.7%
Knob Creek Kentucky Straight Rye Whiskey 70cl
70cl / 50%
SIGN IN or REGISTER to post comments